Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- 4 Reasons to Visit Brother Booth #709 at NRF Retail Big Show 2018
- 3 Reasons Why Mobile Printing Has Become Essential to Transportation Companies
- CASE STUDY – Alliance Beverage Improves Route & DSD Efficiency
- Brother Mobile Solutions Announces LabelLink™ App for Integrated Cable Testing and Labeling Now Available for Android™ Platform ‒ Free on Google Play™
- Contractor Q&A: How smart labeling tools make a difference on the jobsite