Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Mobile Printers Give VNA SoCal Clinicians More Time for Patient Care
- [VIDEO] Senior Product Mgr. Duane Yamashita: 3 Things I Love About New Brother 4” Desktop Direct Thermal Printers
- [VIDEO] Print Performance, Meet Affordability
- [WHITE PAPER] Improving Supply Chain Accuracy, Productivity, and Speed
- Why Mobile Printing is Essential for Public Safety