Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Warehouse Operation Boosts Productivity with “Scan & Reprint” Labeling
- Footwear and Fashion Retailer Finds the Perfect Label Printing Fit
- National Food Service Provider Finds the Recipe to Inventory Control Success
- [VIDEO] Leveraging Wi-Fi and AirPrint® on the New RuggedJet 4250WBL
- [VIDEO] 3 Reasons to Get Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi in One Printer