Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Not all batteries are created equal. What you should know about lithium-ion battery safety and performance.
- [VIDEO] How to Reduce OSHA Violations & Improve Lockout/Tagout Procedures
- Mobile Printing Essentials: 12 Clever Mounting Options for Your Unique Environment
- 5 Reasons Mobile Technology is a Must-Have for Pest Control Professionals
- Brother Recognized as a Top 25 Field Service Solution Provider of 2018 by CIO Applications