Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Intrapreneurial Approach Drives a Decade of Success
- [CASE STUDY] Ensuring Clear, Accurate Positive Patient Identification (PPID) with Smart Wristband Technology Solutions
- Home Healthcare Technology – Meeting Patient Needs
- Brother’s New ISV Partner Program to Drive Mobile Technology Innovations
- Digital Tattoo Solution Inks Growth in Stencil Printing Market