Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Transforming Healthcare with Versatile Printing and Communication Solutions at HIMSS18
- In Retail, It’s All About Change
- Efficient new mobile solution is deployed out-of-the-box ready for 5,500 Rollins Orkin field reps.
- How Automation Can Help Midstream Fleet Managers Fuel Better Bottom Line
- QR Code Printing Solution Automates and Simplifies Labeling of Security Cameras