Receipts are still a required part of the POS workflow, but the range of receipt delivery choices has expanded. E-mail, secure text, and web registry have all emerged as viable alternatives to paper receipts. However, retailers still need to formulate their plans around a consistent “middle of the bell curve” customer base who continue to want immediate delivery of an on-demand paper receipt. With today’s highly portable and highly connected mobile printers, paper receipts can be printed virtually anywhere on the sales floor, giving POS customers the same options as those in traditional checkout or return lines.
- Digital Tattoo Solution Inks Growth in Stencil Printing Market
- RuggedJet 4200: Tough and Easy Mobile Printing for ANY User
- Glazer’s delivers by making product deliveries as friendly, fast, and efficient as possible
- [VIDEO] Sr. Product Mgr. Raul Palacios Shares 3 Things He Loves About the New RuggedJet 4200
- Maximize Route/DSD Efficiency with the RuggedJet 4200 Mobile Printer