Arc Flash Labels
Keep workers informed about dangerous hazards with these electrical warning signs.
Help protect your workers with on-demand arc flash labels
Accurate arc flash labels don’t just help safeguard OSHA and NEC compliance. They help safeguard lives. Visually communicate critical information customized to your specific application or panel with on-demand electrical hazard signs. And help your workers understand PPE requirements based on varying voltages and amperages.See the solution
Crucial components of compliant electrical warning signs
Clearly indicate the voltage and/or hazard level (e.g., “Danger” for voltage over 600 and “Warning” for voltage under 600)
Red/black and orange headers to correspond with “Danger” and “Warning” verbiage and offer visual communication across multi-lingual workforces
Communicate recommended working distance, minimum arc rating, arc flash boundary, and PPE requirements
Communicate equipment voltage, as well as limited and restricted approach boundaries
Rely on your warning electrical signs to hold up even in the most harsh industrial environments
Build your on-demand safety labeling solution
Help protect your workers and comply with the latest regulations – in just a few clicks. With on-demand safety labeling solutions from Brother Mobile Solutions, you get the printers, software, and supplies you need to create clear, durable safety signage. When and where you need it.
The components of your arc flash labeling solution
Meet the software, supplies, and printer that work together to deliver superior on-demand safety labels and signs for arc flash signage and more.
LabelSuite™ design software
Discover a user-friendly interface, a huge library of templates, and integrated labeling design assistants for the ease and customization it takes to make compliant electrical hazard signs.
- Ready-to-go templates: Access a library of recommended templates for specific arc flash use cases
- Arc flash symbols: Explore a wide range of symbols to communicate electrical hazards clearly and visually
- Customization: Tailor your label design to meet your specific needs, component, or pane
Arc flash labels and ribbons
Choose from a wide variety of pre-printed, customizable labels and ribbons to meet your specific electrical warning sign needs. Find colors and options designed to support compliance for electrical hazard signs, with reliable materials that withstand the toughest jobs.
- Labels available in continuous orange 2in or 4in; plain orange header in 2in to 4in widths to customize to your needs; pre-printed orange “Warning” or red or black “Danger” header in 3in x 5in or 4in x 6in sizes
- Ribbons available in white and black
High-resolution safety label printer with Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® wireless technology
The Brother TD-4750TNWBCS 4-inch facility and safety label printer lets you print warning electrical signs, safety labels, and so much more – all on demand. Proven thermal transfer print technology and 300dpi produce high-resolution labels made to last.
- Integrated cutter: Print and apply, no scissors needed
- Drop-in design: Seamless set-up that lets you get printing quickly
- Software compatibility: Integrate with top WMS, manufacturing, & other solutions
- Two-year Premier Limited Warranty: Leading protection over your printer investment